| 1 comments ]

Welcome to my blog, which is finally up and running smoothly. Here I'll post all the events involving my finances as a way to track and to remind myself of the goals I wish to accomplish. I will also be providing educative information that I find useful.

My name is Simon and I am undergraduate college student at Stony Brook University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Health Science and a minor in Business Management. The prospective future includes a career in the health professions, hopefully in dentistry. Though still in college, I'm utilizing all possible methods for extra sources of income. Currently, multiple streams of income are from a university job, paid online surveys, and affiliate marketing. I guarantee that I'll be discovering others for making money and increasing networth.

This is a personal finance blog that I started after looking around the internet and finding the many other educational blogs that are out there. After doing so, I decided to start one myself and taking my finances seriously and try to make my future a prosperous one. On the last day of every month, there will be an update post on my current net worth to track my progress.

I'm starting with a little under $2,000 and I try to manage it to meet my goals. I'll venturing into the world of stock investing and retirement along with searching for more sources of residual income. I'm looking to greatly increase my knowledge of the financial world and I'll share the information with my readers.

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 3, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Hi Simon,

Just stumbled across your blog today and I think it's great. Tackling the world of finances as a young 20-something (like myself) is a tricky subject, but you do it well.

I wanted to introduce you to BrazenCareerist.com, a community of 20-something bloggers.

I manage community relations and thought you and your blog would make an excellent addition to the network.

If you're interested, please be in touch. I can be reached at ryanpaugh@brazencareerist.com.

Have a great weekend.

-RP

Post a Comment